Full time, Athens
Nota Lingerie (www.nota.gr) has an opening for a full-time marketing coordinator with a background in fashion design and/or marketing and very good English. We are looking for an independent, self–motivated, results-driven creative professional with passion to learn all aspects of the business.
To ensure, as part of the Sales & Marketing team, a consistent, high-level brand presence across all platforms and channels, aiming at attracting a younger customer base while maintaining brand equity and integrity.
Role – Responsibilities
The position will be responsible for planning, organizing and setting up
- Nota’s booths at trade shows in Greece and abroad, local collection presentations, usually in hotels in Patras, Ioannina and Thessaloniki as well as samples’ distribution to the sales team
- Nota photo shoots (location scouting, model casting etc)
- printed marketing materials (seasonal Nota lookbook, POS material), distribution of digital and POS promotional material across all platforms (international agents - distributors, Nota stores & corners, wholesale accounts, social media, digital advertising agencies etc.)
- window displays at Nota stores
- relationships with stylists from the press and TV/theater shows and influencers
Oversee retail CRM functions (e-newsletter, customer recognition, special promotions, feedback & complaints, etc)
Ideate and collaborate with the design team on seasonal Nota collections’ concept and structure.
Establish and roll out in-store & web programs and events to elevate customer experience, drive traffic and sales to both physical & e-stores.
Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of key marketing activities in terms of sales results, consumer response, foot traffic, and other KPI metrics.
- University degree in Marketing or Fashion design
- Very good command of the English language
- Digital literacy & very good IT skills
Please send CV for consideration to Mrs. Olga Feloni, firstname.lastname@example.org
Η Νότα αναζητά σχεδιαστή ή σχεδιάστρια για να υποστηρίξει το τμήμα design της εταιρείας ως εξωτερικός συνεργάτης (freelance). Παρακαλούμε στείλτε το βιογραφικό σας μαζί με δείγμα δουλειάς σας στην κα Όλγα Φελώνη μέσω ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου στο email@example.com